- For next day delivery - orders must be placed before 2pm (Please note, this is only for guidance and does not form part of any contractual commitment).
- We deliver Monday to Friday. When placing an order, please specify whether you require a morning or afternoon delivery. Morning deliveries will be delivered between 8am to 12pm and afternoon deliveries will be delivered between 12pm-5pm.
- Orders placed on a Friday after 2pm will be delivered on the following Monday and orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We do not collect cash on delivery. Electronic payments must be made in advance of the order being dispatched either via bank transfer or debit card. Credit card payments are subject to an additional charge
- If a product is out of stock, we will inform you. We will not send a separate delivery for the out of stock items.
- All deliveries will be conducted by third party transport.
- Orders delivered by our logistics partners will be made to the kerbside nearest to your store. The transport company will offer an ’over the threshold service’ if this is specified at time of order. The pallet and associated packaging will be removed from site if the pallet is emptied by the customer. If you have restricted access to your premises, please let us know in advance.
- Our transport providers will only be able to wait a maximum of 15 minutes to deliver. If you cannot accept the goods we will have to return the order back to our depot. We will resend the delivery but an additional delivery cost will apply.
- For third party deliveries, your order will arrive on a pallet protected in shrink wrap. This will be further secured with a Drayman security seal. If your pallet has been tampered, please report this to us whilst the driver is on site.
- You will be required to sign for your delivery. Please check your pallet whilst the driver is on site. We will not honour any claims for shortages or damages thereafter. If you have a damaged or a missing item or product you did not order, please call us immediately on 0845 241 1958. Any disputed items must be reported at the point of delivery and be clearly marked on the delivery note and countersigned by the driver.
- Orders placed on the website can only be delivered to the United Kingdom. The location must be within mainland United Kingdom and within our pre-defined delivery areas (which exclude Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish islands and other areas which we do not serve). The location must be accessible by road. Although we carry out deliveries to the Isle of Wight, we cannot undertake to meet scheduled ferry crossings. It is your responsibility to be available on the agreed delivered date and location to receive your order. In the event of any other offshore deliveries, we will complete delivery to a designated carrier or location at a United Kingdom port of your choice.
To return an item, you must call the helpdesk on 0845 241 1958 within 24 hours.
- If you wish to return an item, you have the option of returning it to us at our offices or we will arrange for a collection. Please note, you will not be able to return items at the point of delivery unless you have arranged it with us first.
- If you would like us to collect the product sooner, we will have this arranged for you but a minimum flat rate pallet charge will apply. Call our helpdesk on 0845 241 1958.
- All products must be in their original condition and not be tampered with when returning. We will not accept open packaging, products due to expire or goods in poor condition. See Terms and conditions.
- Credit will not be given until the product has been authorized for return and delivered back to our depot. Your account will be credited within 24 hours of the goods being received and checked at our depot.
Track and trace your order with our logistics partners
- We will send you an 11 digit tracking ID by email and text. Once you have received this number, please click the following link https://track2.palletways.com and then enter your 11 digit tracking ID to view the live status of your delivery.
To cancel an order, you must call the helpdesk on 0845 241 1958 within 30 minutes of the order being placed
- If the status of your order is order received, cancellation can be authorized.
- Cancellation will be unavailable if the status of your order is order processing. Please contact within 30 minutes of placing your order.
- After cancelling your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation confirming your order has been cancelled.